ZR 3.0 Hybrids
Introducing the ZR3.0 line, the latest addition to our flagship ZR series, a tradition we've proudly upheld for a very long time. This innovative design offers a complete range of clubs, including drivers, woods, hybrids, and irons.
The ZR3.0 hybrids are meticulously crafted for optimal performance on shots from both the rough and fairway. They also serve as a valuable asset for golfers who occasionally find themselves in tricky situations. Crafted with high-quality stainless steel heads, these hybrids not only ensure durability but also enhance your overall performance.
Elevate your game with the ZR3.0 hybrids and watch as you save strokes all over the course. It's the key to unlocking your full golfing potential.
Additional ZR3.0 Clubs
- Compare features, performance and price to the PING® Hybrids.
- Built standard with a low-torque Pinemeadow Hybrid Graphite Shaft.
- We highly recommend a graphite shaft on all hybrid golf clubs.
- Shaft and Grip:
- learn more
- 420 Stainless Steel
- Custom Fitting Note 1:
- Hybrids can't be built at +1.5" the longest the hybrid shaft will allow us to go is +1 for this model.
- Custom Fitting Note 2:
- In order to provide the perfect custom fit for you, a half inch adjustment may be made on all length requests greater than an inch. We do this in order to match your requested flex, since flex in a hybrid shaft is the most important aspect. The end result is the perfect custom fit! We would love to go over any fitting or other questions you may have, so please contact us.
Bob A rated this product on 05/09/22 I have already had a chance to use them at Plumas Pines Golf course in Graeagle, California and am very happy with them. I seem to hit the ball farther and more consistently with them. I would rate them 5 out 5 for excellence.
Gordon rated this product on 04/12/22 Update. So its been 2 years now and its by far my most consistent club i have in my bag. Still holding a 230 avg with this thing. I will say its heavier than the new hybrids out there, say a SIM, but when you hit the ball as straight as this thing goes who cares. I just place the ball in the middle of my stance keep the hands low and blast off down the middle. Still wish i could hit the rest of my clubs as smooth and consistent as this 1.
Matt rated this product on 12/01/20 I love both these 2-16*and 3-19* hybrid clubs. They are so awesome. The black and orange is just so slick and they totally mash the ball. Just the best hybrids I’ve ever owned. Thx so much for making amazing clubs!
Gordon rated this product on 12/01/20 So i bought the 3H with my set of PGX irons from here 1 week before all the BS covid stuff happened. So needless to say I could've had more time with this club. I'll just say right now that this 3H is 100% my most consistent club in my bag. The ball goes straight and 230yd avg for me. I wish could hit the rest of my clubs like this club. l would recommend and have recommended this club to everyone.
Michael rated this product on 11/09/20 Used the 2 hybrid. Love the weight and feel. Hit the ball solidly. This hybrid will replace my 3 Wood.