Nikon Coolshoot 20 GII Rangefinder
Nikon's COOLSHOT 20 compact golf laser rangefinder has been re-born for 2019 as the COOLSHOT 20 GII, with an increased ranging capability. With eight seconds of continuous measurement and First Target Priority, the new COOLSHOT 20 GII enables easy distance assessment to bunkers, fairway ends, dogleg corners, and ultimately the flagstick. As the smallest, most compact model in Nikon's rangefinder line, COOLSHOT 20 GII now packs an even more powerful punch. Your COOLSHOT 20 GII guides you from the first tee-box: Is the group ahead of you within your range? Did you choose the correct club? Answer the question with the COOLSHOT 20 GII.
6-800 Yard Measurement Range*
Wide ranging capability from 6 yards out to a maximum of 800 yards and measurements to the flagstick up to an incredible 300 yards.
First Target Priority
First Target Priority displays the range to the nearest target among the multiple results obtained. This assures that the measurement shown is the pin and not any objects in the background.
8-Second Continuous Measurement
Press and hold down the Power button to activate the continuous measurement function. The rangefinder will continuously measure the range for approximately eight seconds. This is useful when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects, allowing you to know the distance to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees in one push of the button. With this feature, you have the ability to scan across the green to easily pick out a flagstick from the background.
Compact and Lightweight
Warm days or hilly courses can make even
the lightest golf bags seem like a big load for
18 holes. That's why the COOLSHOT 20 GII golf laser rangefinder was designed to be extremely lightweight and compact. Whether stowed conveniently in your pocket or attached to your bag, you'll hardly notice its 4.6 ounces.
Bright, 6x Monocular
Featuring renowned Nikon glass & multicoating technology, for clear, high contrast views, COOLSHOT 20 GII's 6-power monocular has eyeglass friendly long eye relief and adjustable diopter for tack-sharp focusing.
- Assured accuracy, anytime, anyplace, anywhere allows you to determine the yardage to any object within sight, including the flagstick, bunkers, trees, lakes, hills, and doglegs*. (*within range of the device)
- Dial in your club distances on driving range to eliminate second-guessing on the course.
- Determine the specific distance to the pin, regardless of the pin location or the day or event-temporary or unmapped changes to the course do not affect accuracy.
- Holding down the POWER button provides 8-second continuous measurement, allowing quick, easy measurements to multiple objects.
- First Target Priority technology measures the closest chosen object in a group of multiple targets-critical when ranging the flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- See what lies ahead, or behind, not just the distance to it. 6x monocular featuring Nikonâ€™s legendary optical technology provides bright, clear images in various settings.
- Field of view allows for magnified surveying before taking a swing. (6 degrees)
- Compact, lightweight (4.6 ounces) and ergonomic design fits comfortably in one hand and in pocket or golf bag for carry.
- Long eye relief design assures easy viewing for eyeglass wearers.
- Wide temperature tolerance for extreme weather reliability. (14°F to 122°F).
- Rainproof to allow you to finish the round when inclement weather arrives.
- Ready when you are, does not require charging before the outing.
- Long battery life, enhanced with battery level indicator and auto power shutoff.
- Weight: 4.6oz w/o batteries
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 2.9" x 1.5"
Share your thoughts with other customers:Write a Review
Share with Your Friends