What Pinemeadow Customers Are Saying

On March 24, 2006 Gene wrote: I have made a previous purchase and was very satisfied ,so this was a easy repeat for me, and they have great products!! My best Gene
On March 02, 2006 Charles S. wrote: I have purchased fairway woods and an iron set from you and most recently a 455cc driver. I want to thank you for your service and say that I am very happy with the the products I have bought.
On February 24, 2006 Bob Packard wrote: The secret to business success! Great product, priced right, excellent customer service and do what you say you will. Clubs arrived last Friday because UPS sat on them in Houston for 2 days. Bad weather prevented playing them until Tuesday. Shot 76, 80, 74, and 74 at my par 68 club. I'm 68 and 12 handicap and really like the solid feel. I'm also using the free TI driver. My playing companions are very impressed with the quality and good looks. We have our monthly team four ball tomorrow and I'm looking forward to see how we do in that one. We only finished second last month.
On February 07, 2006 Gerry wrote: Pinemeadow,

I tried the clubs and am very satisfied. Would definitely do repeat business. I chose your company because I liked your site (professional yet has a nice personal feel.. not too slick and glitzy) and I liked the fact that you've been around a while and are a northwest coast company. Thanks and keep up the good work.

-Gerry

On February 07, 2006 Louie Rodriguez wrote: Again, this is the reason I keep coming back to you guys. Your service is superb! your prices are the best!, and the quality, is awsome! And to top it all: I got free shipment!! I have told all my buddies that if they don't purchase their gear from Pinemeadowgolf, they are fools! You got a customer for life! you guys are the best! Thanx Louie Rodriguez ~Serving in Germany
On February 06, 2006 Chuck wrote: Hey Scott; I live in the rainy northwest, and finally was able to play in a round with the new clubs. I bought the hybrid combo set, and they are excellent. I recently also purchased a 3 wood, hybrid one iron, and a 68 degree wedge. In windy conditions i hit the one iron a solid 200 yards on a fly in wet soggy conditions. The command 3 wood is a cannon. I like it because i am able to swing a little harder with it. The 68 degree wedge will take some practice as to when to use it, and how hard to swing it and get it where i want.

The irons, including the hybrids are great. It reminds me of the guality my first set of Hogan's had. They have the same kind of feel.

Thank you for your quality service, and clubs at a price i can afford.

On January 30, 2006 Will Owen wrote: Just recieved order, and went straight to the range. Absolutely awesome!! I was glad I went with the Jumbo Crossline. My only regret is, I wish I would have known a month ago when I odered my irons that the lamkin crossline midsize was being discountinued.

Thank you for your product and service,

On January 25, 2006 Kenny Espiritu wrote: Dear Pinemeadow,

I received the clubs I ordered last Jan 21 and all are in excellent condition. This is my second time to buy your stuffs and all I can say is "great products & service"!

Keep it up guys!

Best Regards,

Kenny Espiritu

Philippines

On January 23, 2006 Dean W wrote: Thanks so much for the golf clubs you manufactured for me. They arrived this week and my first round with them proved very rewarding. The clubs are beautiful and accurate. I will sing the praises of your great service. Many thanks.
On January 16, 2006 Neil From Oman wrote: Scott - you broke your own record, 2.5 days door to door.

Clubs super - thanks