Q&A About US Shipping Need Info on International Shipping?
Holiday Shipping Information
Check out our holiday shipping calendar to make sure you get your order on time.
What's this about Free Shipping?
We will ship any order over $99 anywhere in the contiguous 48 states via UPS SurePost service at no cost to you. For once breaking the century mark is a good thing!
What if I don't go over $99?
All orders under the $99 threshold will be charged a flat-rate of $7.95.
What carrier do you use for free and flat-rate shipments?
All free and flat rate shipments are shipped via UPS SurePost. In some cases UPS SurePost can take anywhere from 2-7 business days. Click here for a map that gives you the time of delivery from our location in Portland, OR to you.
When will I get my clubs?
We strive to have your order in your hands within 7 business days. How do we do it? Here's how:
- Time to Build
- We custom build your order just for you. Our goal is to do this in 2 business days. Orders received late Friday, Saturday, Sunday & holidays don't get started until the following business day.
- Time to Ship
- Our shipping guy, Dan, guarantees the following delivery times:
- UPS SurePost can take up to 7 business days.
- UPS 3 Day Select — 3 days to anywhere in the US.
- UPS 2nd Day — 2 days to anywhere in the US.
- UPS Next Day Air — 1 day to anywhere in the US.
How long does UPS SurePost take?
The map below gives you the exact time it takes for your package to arrive via UPS SurePost. In some cases you can get your order quickly without paying more for an expedited service.
- Red Zone — It takes two days to ship to this zone. Only an upgrade to next-day delivery will improve the shipping time.
- Orange Zone — It takes three days to ship to this zone. Only an upgrade to two day or next-day shipping will speed up your shipping time.
- Yellow Zone — It takes four days to ship to this zone. Any upgrade in shipping will save you at least a day, if not more.
- Green Zone — It takes five days to ship to this zone. Any upgrade in shipping will save you at least a day, if not more.
- Blue Zone — It takes six days to ship to this zone. Any upgrade in shipping will speed up your delivery by at least two days.
- Indigo Zone — It takes seven days to ship to this zone. Any upgrade in shipping will speed up your delivery by at least two days.
- Violet Zone — It takes eight days to ship to this zone. Any upgrade in shipping will speed up your delivery by at least two days.
How much will shipping cost me?
If you want an exact quote for delivery methods other than what is shipped free or flat-rate UPS SurePost follow these simple instructions.
- Add the items you're interested in to your cart.
- Click the "Checkout" button. You are under NO obligation to buy. It simply moves you to where you can enter shipping information, for a quote.
- Complete the form with your address information and it will give you an exact quote of the shipping cost.
Check it out. You will find it fun and easy.
Can I track the progress of my shipment?
Absolutely! Once your order has shipped, we'll email you a UPS tracking number. You can also track the progress of your order using our online "track your order" tool.
Do you ship internationally?
We certainly do, click here to learn more.
Can you ship my clubs via the United States Postal Service (USPS)?
Well, yes and no. In some cases, where USPS is the only option for delivery, we will be more than happy to ship it via USPS. We ship all APO and FPO orders via the USPS and allow you the option for Alaska and Hawaii.
Do APO and FPO shipments take longer? . . . (like they usually do)
Yes, it takes 2-3 days for the package to arrive at the military distribution center.
We can't control the transit time of your package once it is handed over. The official word is that it will take an average of 12 business days, but due to uncontrollable situations, it may take longer. However, the scuttlebutt is that you'll be going with your new clubs sooner than expected.
How can I track my package to an APO/FPO address?
USPS packages can only be tracked to the location where the military takes over distribution. From that point, we are unable to track your package. We have shipped thousands of clubs to APO/FPO addresses and haven't had any problems.
We go to great lengths to find cost-effective and safe shipping methods for our products. If you have any other questions or concerns contact one of our Golf Gurus.