PRE Progressive Hybrid Iron Set
We've listened to the feedback from our customers and created a set fully designed to improve iron play.
The PRE name stands for Performance Ready Equipment. The series allows players of all skill levels to play the most modern and new age technologies in golf. One of the first clubs created in the PRE series is this unique hybrid set.
The hybrid iron set is designed around a full hollow construction throughout the entire set, providing a seamless transition. Long irons were designed with a wider sole plate and added offset offering maximum forgiveness, while the shorter irons are crafted with a smaller sole plate and reduced offset to increase control and effectiveness. This progressive appearance has become very popular within the hybrid set being sold in the market place.
If you are struggling with your current irons this is the solution for you. Trust us, you will not be the only one in the marketplace giving up tradition irons for a set like this.
- Progressive sole width and offset
- Full hollow construction through out the set
- Recommended to be built with our standard Pinemeadow Hybrid graphite shaft
- Color scheme is black with orange highlights
- Headcovers included for all clubs
- Suited best for golfers who have trouble hitting down on the ball
- Increased MOI than your classic iron
- Center of gravity is 6 times deeper than a classic iron, this increases the launch angle
- Larger hitting area
- Compare features, performance and price to the Adams® Idea a70s Hybrid Iron Progressive Set.
|Men's Std. Length||40.5"||40"||39.5"||39"||38.5"||38"||37.5"||37.5"|
|Ladies Std. Length||39.5"||39"||38.5"||38"||37.5"||37"||36.5"||36.5"|
- Shaft and Grip:
- learn more
- 431 Stainless Steel
- Please note clubs are built at hybrid lengths which are 1.75" longer then men's standard irons for better performance
Larry McMillen rated this product on 05/13/14 I have had my Pre Progressive irons for about three weeks now. I am very pleased with how they are working for me. Overall appearance is great. Standard Pinemeadow graphite shafts perform very well. As a senior player I have regained some of my distance with these without swinging out of my shoes. Looking forward to a great year. These clubs are solid. Thank you for the follow ups and great service!!!!
Hord rated this product on 05/06/14 These are GREAT clubs. I had trouble with regular 6 & 7 Iron. A the price I thought "Get a full set of Hybrid Irons". All of them have worked well for me.
Leo Pet]it rated this product on 04/04/14 I'm having problems hitting the ball online with these clubs.I am a straight hitter normally.My Irons are e degrees flat. Can these clubs be bent to 3 degrees flat? Maybe then I can hit them where I'm aiming
Maynard rated this product on 03/27/14 These clubs are great and look cool also. If you have a tough time with standard irons please give these a try, great deal. I have only played two rounds and have already played my best round ever 86.
Larry rated this product on 01/16/14 Love the look and feel. Played for the first time with my new Pre clubs and hit the ball well. Not much difference on distance but great placement.