Synchron II Fairway Woods
All lofts can be found under the new name - Yukon Fairway Woods. It is the same exact club with a new fresh look.
The longer than average toe to heel length and slightly taller face height creates an expanded sweet spot which is easier to find consistently. Also the dual-rail sole helps cut through the roughest lies with ease.
We all highly recommend these to all levels of golfers. Not only are they forgiving, but also are available in the widest range of lofts, so now golfers can keep with the latest trend in golf by substituting long hard to play irons with high lofted woods.
- Fitted standard with our low-torque Pinemeadow Graphite Shaft for the same $54.95 value.
- Unbelievable feel and forgiveness. Ultimately the most playable club we carry.
- Compare features, performance and price to Adams® Tight Lies at $199.
- Suited best for: All golfers especially those who want to drop some of the longer harder to hit irons.
|Men's Std. Length||43″||42″||42″||42″||42″||42″||42″|
|Ladies Std. Length||42″||41″||41″||41″||41″||41″||41″|
- Shaft and Grip:
- learn more
- Metallic Black
- Bulge x Roll:
- 12" x 12"
- 3, 5, 7+, 9+, 11+, 13+ and 15+
- 3, 11
Ray Sears rated this product on 09/28/14 I play with the 11, 13, and 15 degree Synchron II Fairway Series. How can I be sure that the Yukon Fairway Series are comparable? I would love to own the 7 and 9 degree clubs.
Marty rated this product on 05/31/11 I have always played with woods, right up to the 15. These clubs are a huge upgrade from one's I purchased 10 years ago. I wish synchron made a 17, 19, and 21 also which I play with as well.
Chris Weston rated this product on 09/24/09 The most forgiving club I've ever hit! I'm 63 and a 18 H/C. Played for 51 yrs. The club's ( 9+ and 11+) are as true as anything I've hit with , great.