Pinemeadow PGX Putter
The putter features a precise white finish which stands out when the putter is in the address position on the green. This contrast of the white color against the green grass really helps maintain focus on the alignment lines that help ensure that your putter is on target at start.
At 380g the additional 40g weight of the mallet putter is “tour-weighted”, suited best for the faster greens that are more and more common around the world. You’ll also get a smooth forward spinning ball at impact with reduced skid giving you stability in your putting game.
White Nano Paint Disclaimer
The white color on this putter model is designed to enhance aim and improve vision clarity at address. Using a head cover is strongly recommended to protect the white finish from dings, scratches and other marks that come in contact with the head. Any cosmetic damage will not effect the performance of the putter nor is subject to warranty coverage.
- Compare features, performance (and price) with Rossa® Ghost Putter at $159.
- Includes custom headcover
|Men's Std. Length||34″|
|Ladies Std. Length||33″|
- Shaft and Grip:
- learn more
- Custom Fitting Note:
- The putter can't be built at +1.5" the longest the putter shaft will allow us to go is +1.
Neil reviewed this product on 08/26/17 I had been using an old cheap putter for many years and finally broke down and bought a one of these after reading many reviews. The one complaint people had was the paint chipping off, making the putter look bad in a short amount of time. I resolved this by painting the white portions of my putter with clear polyurethane prior to using it. I have played 10 or more rounds with it now with no visible damage to the paint. As far as the quality of the putter's function, it is so much different than my old blade putter, that it has taken some time for me to get used to it. I will say that the more I use it, the more I like it.
Mick Morley reviewed this product on 08/04/17 After reading some impressive reviews, I decided to buy into the hype and drop $40 to replace my old putter, which I'd never really gotten along with. Having only been back in the game for a few years, I wasn't about to blame my tools but I was missing putts more often than I should. I just never got the feel of my previous putter and couldn't consistently gauge the swing or strike. Today, I played my first round with the PGX, with zero practice beforehand. The first hit was for real on the first hole, 15ft to barely 2 inches from the hole. The weight and balance are great and I even joked that " this thing must be battery powered", as it seemed to calculate the required speed and direction required from the first hole to the last. It seemed I could do no wrong, with the natural feel helping me judge the swing on each and every hit. Unlike my tee shots, there wasn't a single putting stroke that I wasn't happy with. Any shortcomings were clearly mine and this club did its utmost to cover anything lacking in my green skills. I've always thought that clubs were 10% of the game with the golfer providing the other 90% but in this case, I honestly believe that the Pinemeadow PGX has dramatically improved my game. Without doubt, it saved me several strokes in this first round, making follow up putts much shorter than they may have otherwise been. This is the best golf purchase I've ever made. It looks great, feels great and plays even better.
Tom reviewed this product on 07/20/17 The putter arrived and I had a chance to play with it. The putter lived up to its reputation and is truly a game changer. I'm reading my line much better now as well as sinking them close calls. Thank you very much for this outstanding product. I will gladly with confidence recommend your products to friends and family.
DJ reviewed this product on 07/17/17 Regardless of the price, if you didn't know this putter was $46 and swung it with other putters, you'd swear it was at least $100 putter. The ball comes off so clean from the putter face and rolls true. You swing easier and get a better roll. My other putter is an Odessey 2.0 and the difference is quite noticeable. This is a well crafted club and very well made. I love this putter!
tim hall reviewed this product on 12/27/16 Pros Larger than standard grip Color of the putter head, appearance Feel when you are ball Promotes pendulum swing Cons Grip feels slick Paint is easily marred, doesn't seem like it will last and maintain the appearance Feels like ball position I'd further than I normally address