ZR 3.0 Hybrids
The ZR3.0 line is the newest installment in our flagship ZR series that we've proudly produced since 2006. It's a brand new design for us, featuring a full line of clubs including the driver, woods, hybrids, and irons.
The ZR3.0 hybrids are designed to give you optimal performance on shots out of the rough and fairway alike. They are also a great option for golfers who need help getting out of trouble every once in a while, too. High quality stainless heads provide the durability that you expect and contribute to performance as well.
Take your game to the next level with the ZR3.0 hybrids and start saving strokes all over the course.
Additional ZR3.0 Clubs
- Compare features, performance and price to the PING® G25 Hybrids.
- Built standard with a low-torque Pinemeadow Hybrid Graphite Shaft.
- We highly recommend a graphite shaft on all hybrid golf clubs.
- Shaft and Grip:
- learn more
- 420 Stainless Steel
- Custom Fitting Note 1:
- Hybrids can't be built at +1.5" the longest the hybrid shaft will allow us to go is +1 for this model.
- Custom Fitting Note 2:
- In order to provide the perfect custom fit for you, a half inch adjustment may be made on all length requests greater than an inch. We do this in order to match your requested flex, since flex in a hybrid shaft is the most important aspect. The end result is the perfect custom fit! We would love to go over any fitting or other questions you may have, so please contact us.
WILLIAM OGBURN reviewed this product on 07/23/16 First off I have a 3h, 4H, and 5H, and we had some growing pains. between my inexperience and getting acquainted with new custom fitted clubs. I will say after playing a year work of rounds with them, I love them! They are my favorite 'get out jail free' clubs. If you have a gnarly lie and can at least get your club face to the ball, then you will be good. Great distance and shot shape, with forgiveness. I've tee'd off with them on short par 4s.
Clarence rated this product on 04/22/15 I just started hitting this hybrid. .custom fitted..unbelievable. .what a steal at the price and quality. Don't sleep on these..Thanks PM
Joe from PA rated this product on 04/03/15 ***Update*** Took the 4 hybrid out on the course last night and loved it. Hitting it off the fairway is a breeze and out of the rough is not that hard either. I averaged (using golf GPS, great investment by the way) 187 yards over four shots with this guy with a long of 203 yards. I will be investing in the ZR irons this summer probably and maybe a 5 hybrid.
Joe from PA rated this product on 04/02/15 I bought a ZR3.0 4 Hybrid and a ZR3.0 driver in January and finally got to go hit them last night. The hybrid is great! Excellent balance allows for a smooth and easy swing that produces good power. After a few swings (from carpet, so I expect it to be better today when I hit the grass) I was hitting this straight down the pipe at 150-175 at only about 65-85% power. I suspect you can easily park this thing at 200 or better if you're better than me (I'm not very good). Excellent club! I will be looking into the full range of ZR3.0 Irons this summer.