ZR 3.0 Hybrids
What Our Customers are SayingWrite a Review
The ZR3.0 line is the newest installment in our flagship ZR series that we've proudly produced since 2006. It's a brand new design for us, featuring a full line of clubs including the driver, woods, hybrids, and irons.
The ZR3.0 hybrids are designed to give you optimal performance on shots out of the rough and fairway alike. They are also a great option for golfers who need help getting out of trouble every once in a while, too. High quality stainless heads provide the durability that you expect and contribute to performance as well.
Take your game to the next level with the ZR3.0 hybrids and start saving strokes all over the course.
- Compare features, performance and price to the PING® G25 Hybrids.
- Built standard with a low-torque Pinemeadow Hybrid Graphite Shaft.
- We highly recommend a graphite shaft on all hybrid golf clubs.
- Shaft and Grip:
- learn more
- 420 Stainless Steel
- Custom Fitting Note 1:
- Hybrids can't be built at +1.5" the longest the hybrid shaft will allow us to go is +1 for this model.
- Custom Fitting Note 2:
- In order to provide the perfect custom fit for you, a half inch adjustment may be made on all length requests greater than an inch. We do this in order to match your requested flex, since flex in a hybrid shaft is the most important aspect. The end result is the perfect custom fit! We would love to go over any fitting or other questions you may have, so please contact us.