Command Q Ti Hybrid
Monthly Deal 20% off
The continuing trend is to replace your lower irons with hybrids. They provide a versatile option from any type of lie for improved play. As golf courses get longer and greens get harder the Command Q Ti hybrid puts the advantage back in your hands.
The Command Q Ti Hybrids feature a low profile club face and weight port in the rear of the club that allows you to generate a higher launch without having to sacrifice distance. The shape of the club head and sole allow you to use the club at anytime. Whether you are using it off the tee or fairway the spring like feel at impact gives you the feel and confidence needed on shots that can be difficult with a lower iron. Even out of the rough the club is designed so it does not get caught up in the longer grass assuring a solid and straight shot to the green.
The Command Q Ti Hybrids are available in five lofts: 16, 19, 22, 25 and 28. Giving you the option to pick a loft that best suits your game.
- Compare features, performance and price to the Taylor Made® Rescue clubs.
- Built standard with your choice of a low-torque Pinemeadow Hybrid Graphite Shaft or Apollo Lite Steel shaft.
- We highly recommend a graphite shaft on all hybrid golf clubs.
- An exclusive Command Q Ti headcover is included with purchase.
- Shaft and Grip:
- learn more
- 431 Stainless Steel
- Weight Material:
- 4g Non-Removable Tungsten Weight
- Custom Fitting Note 1:
- Hybrids can't be built at +1.5" the longest the hybrid shaft will allow us to go is +1 for this model.
- Custom Fitting Note 2:
- In order to provide the perfect custom fit for you, a half inch adjustment may be made on all length requests greater than an inch. We do this in order to match your requested flex, since flex in a hybrid shaft is the most important aspect. The end result is the perfect custom fit! We would love to go over any fitting or other questions you may have, so please contact us.
Rich rated this product on 07/10/13 I purchased the 2 and 6 hybrid,these clubs are great, hit them high and far.Best value out there!
Myron rated this product on 05/11/13 In 2010(?) I purchased the Command Q Ti set. I really liked the whole set, but playing in the Bermuda rough off the fairway every now and then :), the irons wouldn't work as well as the hybrids. So recently I ordered the 5 & 6 hybrids and love them. The only problem is I gained about 1/2 - 3/4 club distance, ie, my 6H hits almost as far as my 5I. So I have to adjust. And the Bermuda grass has become less of a problem. If PM made more of these hybrids down to the 9I, I'd snap them up as I don't particularly like the progressive hybrids the PM/Pre & Adams/others offer. As a side note, I rarely use the 3W that came with the Command Q TI set, as there is only 1 degree difference in loft between the 3W and the 2H. And the 2H has no troubling Roll & Bulge that woods do. Ball goes just as far and straight as the 3W (when the 3W doesn't fade) and even my team mates who have tried it and say "wow". Good work PM.
Jacob rated this product on 05/19/12 I purchased these with money I got for my birthday, and I love it! great quality, nice design. My dad who is a taylormade guy said he would buy one, in fact, he hits it more than I do! Thanks Pinemeadow For another great club.
Eric rated this product on 05/06/12 Took a chance on these over a year ago and I must say I am very pleased! Clubs look great and I hit them equally as well as the Taylor Made rescue club I had maybe even better. If you are looking at getting these and are having a hard time deciding just do it! Great club all around and you will save plenty of cash.
Dan-Fla rated this product on 04/27/12 Just had my new 4 and 6 at the range. Great feel, hit nicely with them! Going to play my first round this weekend. I have been a multi purchase Pinemeadows customer. I have been extremely happy. Why pay name brand prices when you get these products cheaper.